Willow - Migrant woman legal advice nsw

We help migrant women

We help women who don’t speak English.

We can speak to you with an interpreter.

We will listen to your story. It will be private.

We help women regardless of what type of visa they have.

We give help in other languages 

If you have experienced domestic abuse you may be able to apply for permanent residency.

Contact the Immigration Advice and Rights Centre or Legal Aid for advice.

If you are not entitled to financial support from Centrelink because you have a temporary visa, you may be entitled to emergency financial support to help you pay for your basic needs, like food, medicine, or shelter.

Call the Red Cross on 1800 733 276 for more information.

Safety Exit